Learn skills to:
LIST OF WORKSHOPS:
- Conduct a research project.
- Publish your research.
- Present at a conference.
- Compete in a science fair.
- Introduction to STEM and research.
- The art of reading scientific literature.
- The science of writing scientific articles.
(Beginner’s Guide to High School Research)
- Identifying a research problem.
- Designing a hypothesis and project.
- AI and data science for research.
- Data analysis and drawing conclusions.
(Crash course in tangential skills)
- LaTeX for beginners.
- Science fairs and presenting research.
- Peer review and editing.