Partner With Us
We firmly believe that a cause can only benefit from diverse people and institutions coming together . Hence, we are eager to partner with organisations sharing our aims.
We’d love to hear from you on [email protected] for any inquiries about partnership.
- Organise a reSTEM Safari session introducing a field of STEM.
- Organise a reSTEM Compass session introducing career and academic opportunities (e.g. science fairs, uni admissions etc.)
- Organise a contest for reSTEM Hubs.
- You can support this initiative to help us in our mission to provide STEM and research education to all.
- The Young Scientists Journal is a non-profit registered in England (UK).
- reSTEM is a free, open-to-all initiative run by unpaid volunteers.
- Details of financial dealings and expenditure will be made available to sponsors.